Friday, December 26, 2008

SHARE A LITTLE LAUGHTER



The Joy of Walking

(by Adele Hernandez)

Walking can add minutes of your life.
This enables you at 85 years old to spend
an additional 5 months in a nursing
home at $7,000 per month.

***

My grandpa started walking

five miles a day when he was 60.
Now he's 97 years old and
we don't know where he is.

***

I like long walks,

especially when they are taken
by people who annoy me.

***

The only reason I would

take walking is so that I could
hear heavy breathing again.

***

I have to walk early in

the morning before my brain
figures out what I'm doing!

***

I joined a health club

last year, spent about 400
bucks. Haven't lost a pound.
Apparently you have to go there.

***

Everytime I hear the dirty

word "exercise," I wash
my mouth out with chocolate.

***

I do have flabby thighs,

but fortunately, my stomach
covers them.

***

The advantage of exercising

everyday is so that when you
die, they'll say, "well, he
looks good doesn't he."

***


If you are going to try

cross-country skiing, start
with a small country.

***

I know I got a lot of

exercise the last few years....
just getting over the hill.

***

We all get heavier

as we get older because
there's a lot more information
in our heads. That's my
story and I'm sticking
to it.

***

Everytime I start thinking

too much about how I look, I
just find a Happy Hour and by the
time I leave, I look just fine.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bay, I wish you a happy new and prosperous new year, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. We need some dose of laughters everyday!

Bay Martin said...

Hi Bingkee, long time no hear. I haven't been doing my assignments lately. Couldn't get the right time to visit the websites of our bloggermates.

Many thanks for the greetings. I appreciate it. Happy New Year and lots of love and peace to you and your dear ones, too, today, tomorrow, and in the days to come!

Bay Martin said...

@ Monching

A glassful of laughter each day takes your worries and problems away! Kaya mo 'yan ugghhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to laugh, ha ha ha ha, laugh to laugh, ha ha ha ha!!! Guess kung saan movie ang kanta na 'to!

Anonymous said...

Walk... walk.... walk... nakakapagod!

Bay Martin said...

@ MonMon,

Well, I believe that song is from the movie, Mary Poppins. Am I right?

Bay Martin said...

@ Monchet,

Nakakapagod talaga, pero if you do it with a joy in your heart, you would always feel relax and at ease! Kaya ang belly mo malapad tamad ka kasi uggghhhh!!!