Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JOKE TIME - 3

I shot him dead!


Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.

Defense Attorney
: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened that night?

Little Old Lady
: There I was, sitting in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man came creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney
: Did you know him?

Little Old Lady
: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney
: What happened after he sat down?

Little Old Lady
: He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney
: Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady
: He began to rub my breasts.

Defense Attorney
: Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady
: No, I did not stop him.

Defense Attorney: Why not?

Little Old Lady
: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!

Defense Attorney
: What happened next?

Little Old Lady
: Well, by then, I was feeling so 'spicy' that I just lay down and told him, 'take me, young man, take me now!"

Defense Attorney
: Did he take you?

Little Old Lady
: Hell, no! He just yelled, 'April Fool!' And that's when I shot him, the little bastard.

We, the juror find the dependent....


BFF, Baby Jazmin, many thanks for sharing this to me. It's really a funny joke. It adds color to my boring days here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny! You should have included this in your April's entries.

I love it!

CV said...

I enjoyed this joke, T2.