Sunday, February 8, 2009

NOAH'S ARK - The Camel Lots

"... All things work together
for good to them that love God..."

Romans 8:28



Noah was checking off the animals coming by twos aboard the Ark. Three camels came along, but Noah stopped them. "I have room for pairs only," he told them. "One of you will have to stay behind."

"Not me," spoke up the first camel. "I'm the camel whose back is broken by the last straw."

"Not me," said the second. "I'm the one who shall pass through the eye of the needle sooner than a rich man shall enter Heaven."

"And not me," protested the third. "I'm the one that people swallow while straining at a gnat."

"Come along," Noah sighed. "the world will need all three of you."

Quoted in Capper's


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah's ark! Bigla kong naalala ang The Bible!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noah's ark! Bigla kong naalala ang The Bible!

Anonymous said...

I was fascinated by this entry kaya I watched again the movie, The Bible, last night. Ano bang camel ang 2 umbok sa likod?

Anonymous said...

Bakit nga ba walang asong nabanggit sa Noah's ark and the great flood?

Anonymous said...

I have seen the movie, The Bible, several times, and I also didn't notice the presence of a dog.