Thursday, February 5, 2009

GOD'S GIFTS TO ME

If I ever wrote down a list of God's gifts to me, I would have to compose a book. Everything and everybody, whatever I may mention, is a gift of God for a definite purpose. All things, not just some things, are in my life for God's good reasons. In one way or another, they are meant to help me earn the unending happiness and glory of Heaven. I must reject any person or thing that leads me away from this goal by sin. All things are to be used wisely; that is, to help me live a good and useful life. By an intelligent use and control of life's daily needs and activities. I prove my sincere desire for God's eternal love and friendship in Heaven.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very spiritual thought! I just love it!

Bay Martin said...

Yes, it is! What do you do everytime you receive favor from the Lord?

Anonymous said...

I never forget to say, "thank you" to Him.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. In life, we must always be reminded to be grateful for everything that God gives us---including His love, grace and forgiveness.

Anonymous said...

I say, AMEN to that too! Praise be to God all the blessings and trials.

Author said...

Hi there!

You know what ,there is only one gift that God gave to man kind.

ISA LANG not MANY! isa lang

That gift is the gift of LOVE.