Friday, January 16, 2009

GOING GOING GARLIC?

The only thing that goes against garlic is its pungent smell. People do not realize the deceit nature plays to preserve this gem. He who is able to withstand garlic's smell will derive immense benefits. In fact, there are many vegetables, which give foul smell, but we eat them with relish. And what we detest most--the smell--provides garlic with these curative qualities.



garlic galore

T
he smell is caused by the prese
nce of disulphates. It is this odor that kills the germs that cause myriad ailments. A person with garlic-rich diet can withstand the vagaries of life and maintain good health. Besides providing health and vitality to human body, it also gives enough resistance to body to fight any disease. Regular intake of garlic gives our bodies with the steel-nerves. It enhances life span, keeping our body virile and agile. Nothing could be more absurd than the idea that the heat produces by the intake of garlic is bad for human system. It provides heat to fight the germs of various diseases. It provides nourishing coolness to the body which soothes the nerves and becalms tempers. It cleans the body of vile effects totally, effacing the very root of the disease.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like garlic sauce, especially with my broasted chicken and french fries wooowwww!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you want some garlic-flavored roasted peanuts?

I just love garlic ek ek!!!

Bay Martin said...

Me, too! I always ask extra servings of garlic sauce everytime I buy broasted chicken. Superb! Do you know how to prepare garlic sauce? I have the recipe? Let me know if you are interested!

Bay Martin said...

I haven't tried garlic-flavored roasted peanut. Is it available here?

Anonymous said...

Masarap ang adobo kapag maraming garlic!

Bay Martin said...

Just had a pretty, wonderful broasted dinner with a piano student couple of minutes ago. My Indian friend at the restaurant knows well how I love their garlic sauce, so he gave me super extra servings.

Bay Martin said...

@ Monching,

Super ang adobo with lots of minced or finely chopped garlic, at super sa bango habang niluluto! Our dearest of friends love my adobo recipe. Ingredients??? secret!!!

Anonymous said...

And what's your secretttt come one, tell me at masubukan!